CAN ASHWAGANDHA INCREASE HEIGHT?
There are multiple supplements on the internet that claim to increase height. But do you know? That most of these supplements come with harmful side effects. So, it is imperative to go for safe height supplements. And what says safety better than natural and Ayurvedic Herbal supplements are indeed your best bet for solving your height issues.
But before that, let's understand the height growth process.
The pituitary gland controls the human growth hormone. The hormone is known to enhance cartilage production between the long bones of both hands and legs. The cartilage is then converted into a bone that increases height.
Men can experience growth in their height until the age of 25. The growth process for women is different. After getting their first period, girls grow 1 - 2 inches in the next year or two. Most girls reach their adult height as early as 14 - 15 years.
Women and Men ask us this question frequently- Does Ashwagandha increase height? Read below to find the answer.
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height?
Yes, Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry for height, helps women grow. With a long history of utilization, Ashwagandha for height yields positive results for many.
Ashwagandha is also known as an "adaptogen," used for stress relief among women. Hence, height growth is not the only positive result of this natural herb.
Ashwagandha root extracts are one of the most critical growth hormones for height. It produces gamma-aminobutyric acid that acts as your brain's calming neurotransmitter.
What is Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is an herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is scientifically known as Withania Somnifera and is native to India. The root and berries of the plant are used to make medicines, supplements, and teas. Ashwagandha is believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and anti-stress properties. It is also used to boost the immune system, improve brain function, and increase fertility.
Now since we know what is ashwagandha and it does has an effect on height, let's understand the science behind it.
How can Ashwagandha Increase Height?
Human growth hormone is critical in the growth and development of the female body. GABA, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, has a vital role. It can block specific signals in your brain, as a result of which there is a decrease in the nervous system activities.
Scientific researches often equate an increase in GABA to an increase in the human growth hormone. This increase has a calming effect on the body, which reduces anxiety and fear that women so commonly face.
When there is a robust chemical balance of proteins and vitamins in your body, cell rejuvenation further increases Growth hormone production. Women have opted to add Ashwagandha root extract to their daily routine to increase the growth hormone in their bodies.
It is not about height alone. Bone formation, muscle build-up, and strength also play a role in overall height growth. Winter cherry for height helps enhance bone density as well.
Ashwagandha helps to induce sleep and reduce stress levels considerably. Proper sleep is crucial in the development of height. An imbalanced diet and lack of exercise can also contribute to a disturbed sleeping pattern that will affect height negatively.
This medicinal herb is beneficial for both the brain and blood. For instance, Ashwagandha boosts brain function, reduces blood sugar levels, cortisol levels, and fights anxiety and depression. Amino acids like L-Theanine also help with this.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA
Ashwagandha has a variety of uses and health benefits. Some of the common uses of ashwagandha include:
1. Reducing stress and anxiety: Ashwagandha is known for its adaptogenic properties, meaning it can help the body adapt to stress and reduce its effects on the body.
2. Improving sleep: Ashwagandha can help improve the quality of sleep, reduce insomnia, and help people relax before bed.
3. Enhancing brain function: Ashwagandha has been shown to improve memory and cognitive function, especially in people with mild cognitive impairment.
4. Reducing inflammation: Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve joint pain, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions.
5. Boosting immune system: Ashwagandha may help support the immune system and reduce the risk of infections.
6. Improving fertility: Ashwagandha has been shown to improve sperm count and motility in men, and increase the chances of pregnancy in women with infertility.
It is important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the uses and potential benefits of ashwagandha, and it is important to consult a healthcare professional before using it as a supplement.
HOW TO CONSUME ASHWAGANDHA FOR HEIGHT
It is recommended to speak with a healthcare professional before supplementing with ashwagandha or any other herbal or dietary supplement.
However, you can consume ashwagandha in various forms, such as:
1. Capsules: Ashwagandha capsules are convenient and easy to take. They come in different doses, so it is essential to follow the recommended dosage instructions.
2. Powder: Ashwagandha powder can be mixed with water or juice and consumed orally.
3. Tea: Ashwagandha tea can be brewed with the root.
4. Tincture: Ashwagandha tinctures are easy to use and are available in liquid drops.
5. Food and Drinks: Ashwagandha can be added to smoothies and other beverages as well.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before taking any supplement.
You can consume Ashwagandha powder for height mix by mixing it with water or milk.
You can have this twice every day, after your meals.
What is the Right Dosage of Ashwagandha Powder for Height?
Only one tablespoon of Ashwagandha powder needs to be consumed every day. It's also advisable to consult a doctor to confirm the dosage.
SIDE EFFECTS IF TAKEN IN EXCESS
Ashwagandha is generally considered safe when taken in appropriate doses. However, excessive or prolonged use may cause side effects in some people, which can include:
1. Gastrointestinal distress: upset stomach, diarrhea, and nausea may occur.
2. Hypoglycemia: ashwagandha may lower blood sugar levels, which may be harmful to people with diabetes or hypoglycemia.
3. Dizziness: ashwagandha may cause dizziness or vertigo, especially when taken in higher doses.
4. Headaches: some people may experience headaches, particularly when taking larger doses.
5. Allergic reactions: in rare cases, ashwagandha may cause an allergic reaction in some people.
6. Alterations in hormone levels: ashwagandha has been shown to affect thyroid and testosterone levels, which may be of concern for some people.
7. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: ashwagandha should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is not enough research to determine its safety in these populations.
Ashwagandha for height growth or winter cherry for height is one of the safest herbal supplements. It is always advisable to consume herbal supplements when it comes to your health. Consume Ashwagandha for height increase after consulting with a doctor or medical expert first on the dosage. Like other health supplements, Ashwagandha needs to be taken in moderation to avoid Ashwagandha side effects.